October 28, 2011

exam phobia ;(




Yeah yeay , my finals exam will continue this up-coming Monday ! 
*elehh mengada-ngada pulak budak ni
urghh , school re-opens this monday , ohhhh malas nye ! :( since that day , means i'm taking back my finals exam lah until exam over!
so freedom will begins once it's over. coool, can't wait uhhh! :P
after a week of deepavali holidays , but so far i'm not study well at my home ! xD 
perghhh tak sabar pulak rase nanti mr. holiday will coming soon next month! wooh tak lame dah tau! so wait up!
pffft, but naw kene focus luhh exam lah , =='
Exam is really k i l l i n g me ! seriously, i felt so DAMN LAZY to STUDY but nak buat macam mana dah? kena jugak, demi exam! :(
*fuhh mentang-mentang nak study konon tapi takde pun, belog je lebih-,- 
uhmm wellwell, u know wad. saya nak jadi seorang pelajar cemerlang tau sebab tu lah. bzzzzz! tak payah lah nak ngada-ngada lagi. 
tak habis-habis lah ngan harapan tak terputusnya, but with no effort, doesn't worth a perfection success for it. :)
sudahhlahhhh. tak pasal-2 kena mengarut kat sini, T-T 
so byebye for nowww. 
BTW, wish me luck for my exam ! i hope i could get my best marks on all of my subject papers ! thnx yaww, thank euuuu! ^___^
`Cause I will always love you no matter what, !

No comments: